Saturday, January 26, 2013

It Begins...

People have told me on many occasions that I should start a baking blog and I’ve always thought about creating one. It seems like there have been so many obstacles that prevented me from starting any food related blog that I’m only beginning now. I didn’t think I had the time to devote to a blog while I was at school, I wasn’t able to bake as much as I wanted to, and I even had the hardest time trying to come up with a unique blog title that wasn’t already taken. Even with creating a shared food blog with my boyfriend James, two people trying to come up with a good name took a lot longer than expected. Luckily, after looking at known food blogs to try to get inspired, looking for inspiration helped me come up with our simple (and not taken) blog title, Cooking Inspiration. Hopefully our blog can inspire others in cooking and/or baking!

Considering I've taken pictures of some of the baked goods I've made in the past, I decided to share some in this first post. Enjoy!

- Judith 

 White cake with whipped cream frosting, decorated with semi-sweet chocolate chips
  Nutella brownies with whipped cream and fudge drizzle on top
 Lemon square

No comments:

Post a Comment